Sunday, July 17, 2011

We Made It

Holy Cow I can't believe we finally made it to the half way point! It is so hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that in 20 weeks I will have this precious little baby in my arms. She is growing like a weed! I feel like just the difference from last week to this is a significant difference. We went to a doctors appointment on the 13th of this month and her heartbeat was 141 and I have gained a whole 8lbs!
We went out and bought her the mattress for her crib finally and she received a package from her Auntie Rosie. There was a cute banner for her room, a dress, swimming suit, and a super cute handmade, by Rose herself, card for Miss Lola to read when she gets older. And she also received a package from our dear friend Dianna Krise. She got her very first baby book and it already has writing in it! Thanks guys for the lovely packages Lola is going to love them!
So here are some pics from this past week starting with my big ole belly :)



No comments:

Post a Comment