Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Bunch Of Happenings..

This was one of the best weekends I have had in such a long time! I had the luxury of going home to AZ to visit for a few days and have my baby shower and do some maternity pics..

I want to take this time to say my thanks to my mother, sister, sister-in-law, and mother in law for making my baby shower just absolutely fabulous!! I couldn't have been more pleased at how everything turned out. Lola got soo many great presents and I can't wait until she can wear all the sweet one-z's and bibs everyone decorated for her.

OH and I almost forgot we did decorate Lola's bathroom finally and I am in love! All that is left to do is put up some decor on the walls.


Maternity pic SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO ROSEMARY WATSON THE GREATEST!!!
Alexa Storey made this one-z so darling!!
Miss Izzy Silva made this sweet bib
Butterfly bathroom
All the stinkin cute clothes all everyone got for her THANKS GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment