Saturday, September 10, 2011

Glucose Test DISASTER!

This past week I was dreading for Thursday night to come.. This was the night I had to start to fast for my Glucose test the next morning at 9:15. This is how it went... I couldn't sleep at night of course because I am so uncomfortable and I was super hungry! So the night just drug on. I woke up at 7am Choppy doesn't let me sleep past 7 that punk! And I wasn't able to have my morning cup of coffee or eat anything until my doctors app. So I am super grumpy and we get to the doctors and they make me wait in the waiting room for half an hour before I was called back to drink that nasty drink! It was a lot too!! I was told to go back and wait the hour but in that hour I would be able to see my doctor for my check up...well that didn't happen! I was soo dizzy for the first 30 mins cause I had a major sugar rush it sucked! Then I go back and get my blood drawn after the hour was up (which I hate having to do)! And had to go back out to the waiting room and wait another 30 mins till I got to see the doctor! I hate that every time we go there it's always an hour past my app time till I actually see the doctor! So I see the doctor I weight 134 lbs BLEH I have gained 20 pounds.. but the baby is good and her heart rate was 158.
Afterwards we go to Chipotle because I am starving and haven't had it in like 6 months! And it was delicious... but gave me horrible heartburn and a pretty bad upset stomach, which wasn't fun!
Later that day I take a nap and wake up with this ungodly huge migraine and cried for like 2 hrs straight because I couldn't get it to ease up.. I didn't make dinner I just went straight to bed.. Well Lancer came to bed around 10:30 and I woke up and my stomach just hurt soo gosh dang bad and my head was even worse! If you don't know me when I get headaches like that I puke and it goes away instantly. So I go into the bathroom and am puking, Lance comes in and gets me some watered down gatorade and some new clothes because I peed myself (being pregnant I get that luxury of not being able to control it). Then I get in the shower and my headache was gone and I felt like a new person and slept like a baby!!!! THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment